Sunday, March 9, 2008

Oklahoma State Rep. Goes On Anti-Gay Tirade





Mother of god, this is horrible. We nominate to the patheon of homo hate Oklahoma State Rep. Sally Kern (sallykern@okhouse.gov). She didn't know that she was being recorded in a meeting, so we get the a nice insight about what she thinks of her gay and lesbian constituents. Perhaps she doesn't think she has any.

About 30 seconds into this homobigoted, fact-free, BS screed, Rep. Kern actually says how she doesn't hate gays (of course not!), then proceeds to continue on her tirade of filth.

1 comment:

Ivory Bill Woodpecker said...

Flying. H. Spaghetti. Monster.

I "love" the way these bigots bring up Christianity as a defense for their hate speech, when you just KNOW if they'd lived in Jerusalem on that first Good Friday, they'd have been shouting "Crucify that DFH!" at the tops of their lungs.

I don't know if I loathe our homegrown fascists more for giving my faith a bad name or giving my country a bad name.

"Welcome back my friends/to the show that never ends..." :(